Rampaging Boss Rampaging Boss

Wow!

Man, I haven't laughed as hard as I did with this in a long time. Great animation, hilarious jokes, and just plain riotous fun! The reason I only rated 8 stars is because the music, while fitting, was a bit loud volume-wise. Great work and keep eme coming!

Note: I love how he pulled a Sephiroth on the brown haired chick.

Squirtle Squad Squirtle Squad

Ummm

Well, the animation is sub par, the audio is horrible, and the rating should be Adult for the sex at the end. Overall, this just wasn't done very well.

Deadmau5 - One Trick Pony Deadmau5 - One Trick Pony

Awesome Vid

Man, that looks like it could actually be an official video. If Deadmau5 ever wants to make more videos for his stuff he should get you to do it for him.

ch33ks responds:

I would be happy to do that XD i'm glad you like it.

Bombshell Dress Up v1.0 Bombshell Dress Up v1.0

Decent

Decent game. The girl is somewhat attractive, butI wouldn't call her a bombshell. Also, she looks much better with clothes. Just my opinion.

/M: Enrichment /M: Enrichment

Very relaxing

I like the beat to this. It makes the song very relaxing, yet energetic at the same time. Very good execution. Also, the song seems to have a bit of 009 Sound System feel to it. Good Job!

Mich responds:

I suppose that's quite a good combination then? :) I'll have to check out 009 Sound System, because I don't really have any idea what they sound like.

Thanks for the compliments, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

-Discover- -Discover-

Intoxicating!

Man, I love this track. It's so relaxing and easy to get lost in. Didn't you say this is the finished version of GuitarTrance? I think the guitars would have sounded great in this version too.

On a side note, it sounds vaguely similar to "M4" by Faunts, another great song.

Samurai Rock-off Samurai Rock-off

Samurai Epicness!!!

Reminds me of music from the Mystical Ninja game for N64.